Wednesday 27 April 2016

About me

Hi there!

Let me tell you a bit about me. Where should I even start? Ah I know.....let's go to the beginning.

On May 16, 1996, my mother gave birth to well....me :)
I was really tiny. My aunt said I was a small as a rat.....Meh! I'm still fine. EVEN now.

At the age of four I went to Disney World, at the age of 6 I went to Canada. Since them I've toggled back and forth from Canada, America, Curacao, and my homeland, Jamaica!

Now this is common knowledge but I do love to say it:
National Bird: Swallowtail Humming bird
National Fruit: Ackee
National Dish: Ackee and Saltfish
National School Song: I Pledge My Heart Forever
National Song: Jamaica Land of Beauty
National Pledge: Before God and all Mankind
National Anthem: A prayer to God
National Symbol: Coat of Arms
National Flower: Lignum Vitae
National Tree: Blue Mahoe

I know I said this one was all about me...but how can I talk about me without including these so cherios (Y)

Thanks for reading......next time I'll definitely write about my life.

See ya









No comments:

Post a Comment